mirror : web.archive.org/web/20160329151408/…
You need to decrease the RAM used by bluestacks at regedit.
- Exit Bluestacks then End all process of Bluestacks at Task Manager (Alt + Ctrl + Del) all start with HD (show process from all user).
- Open Run window (Windows + R), type regedit then press Enter.
- Go to this key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/BLUESTACKS/GUESTS/ANDROID
- Double click Memory then change it to Decimal then decrease it from 768 (default) to 500.
- Restart your PC.
- Your game should works perfectly now.
Open regedit, then go to:
Create the Explorer directory if it’s not present.
Within this subkey, locate the setting labeled “NoDriveTypeAutoRun”. If it doesn’t exist, create a new 32-bit DWORD with this name and assign it the hexadecimal value 000000FF (Decimal 255).
Restart the computer.
The DWORD defined above will disable AutoRun for all drives and all user account, and will have the same effect that you would’ve gotten through Local Group Policy Editor.