- Go to a page where you have links for every chapter
- Download every html of those links, use IDM or similar software to download every link that you block
- Combine/merge all of the html files into a single text file, use this command in Windows: for %f in (*.html) do type “%f” >> output.txt
- Open the output text in notepad++
- Bookmark each line that has the number of pages in it (use the search and macro features)
- Cut all the bookmarked lines to a new text file
- Use the search and macro to clean it up, and then
- Move it to excel for easy calculation
Check your gridlines settings in Page Layout.
Try changing the resolution of the screen to 1024*768 or another non-widescreen resolution.
Change the language on your windows to have the same delimiter (hundred separator) as your excel file.
Just do a replace function (ctrl+h) with every space replaced with space.