This problem usually happens when using the consolidation backup, the workaround is to stop using the consolidation. Instead, limit the incremental backup using the available rules (days, size, etc)
Change the language on your windows to have the same delimiter (hundred separator) as your excel file.
With Windows XP as the client and Windows 7 as the server.
Remove the printer on the client.
Rename the server’s pcname.
Add the printer back on the client.
When you try to start firefox, an error about firefox’s profile being missing is shown and firefox won’t start at all.
Cause & Solution —
There are many causes for this problem. So your first step to do is to google about it and trying some of the solutions there.
If the problem still persists, then it may because there is an error with your user account, possibly involving permissions to your firefox profile. Change your account to an administrator account, then try opening firefox again. If it works then just create and use a new user account and remove the old one.
Do these steps on printer server and client:
– stop spooler
– delete all the contents in : \system32\spool\PRINTERS
– start spooler
And these steps on printer client:
– remove every connected network printers from every user accounts
– delete all the contents in : \system32\spool\drivers
– reconnect the printers
– Go to: Page Layout > Page Setup > Columns > More Columns
– And click on the preset picture for One (even if 1 column is already selected), whole document, then click OK.
Many applications e.g MS Office and Formatfactory show an error that says “Configuration incorrect, reinstalling may fix, etc.”
Download and install vcredist 2005 redistributable SP1